What kind of physical therapy does your body need?
The musculoskeletal system requires both big picture thinking and attention to the smallest of details.
We are experts in orthopedic manual and physical therapy: we test nerves, joints, muscles, ligaments, and movement patterns to ensure we find the culprit and design precisely what you need to get better. To complement our clinical reasoning and manual skills, we employ unique tools ranging from ultrasound imaging for core training to video gait analysis to clinical bike fitting.
CorePhysio is also a leader in the treatment of Pelvic Health for women, men, and children including pelvic floor weakness, pelvic pain, continence, pudendal neuralgia, pre-natal and post-partum effects, among others.
We understand how to protect and safely challenge you in any stage of rehabilitation, from initial healing to high-level performance.
We specialize in the treatment of:
- Sports injuries
- Orthopedic conditions bone, joint, ligament)
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Work injuries
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Back and neck conditions
- Pre-natal and post-partum care
- Sacroiliac and coccyx conditions
- Pelvic health for women, men & kids
- Pudendal neuralgia
- Male & female pelvic pain
Our toolbox includes:
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Physical therapy
- Sport-specific movement analysis
- Intelligent exercise prescription
- Video gait analysis
- Ultrasound imaging for core training
- Clinical & performance bike fits
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Surface electromyography (EMG)
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation
- Graston technique