The Fundamentals of Resistance Bands group class will provide you with all the tools you need to take fitness into your own hands!
Resistance bands are light, affordable, and can be taken anywhere with ease. Over the course of six weeks you’ll learn a variety of exercises you can do with your own set of bands and how to use them for a top-notch workout.
This course is appropriate for all levels of fitness and you will walk away with all the knowledge required to build strength at home or on the go. Bring your own set of full-sized resistance bands or purchase a set with the class at a discounted price!
- Dates: Fridays, 5:30pm – 6:30pm, May 6th – June 10th
- Location: 1825 Grant St Ste 100, Bellingham WA 98225
- Class instructor: Kyle Zbornik, ACE-CPT
- Cost: $110 (includes tax); full band sets available for purchase for an additional $30
Our small class size lends itself to a personal approach to fitness. We are adaptive in our progressions & modifications for all of the exercises in this class, and we will be able to accommodate a range of mobility and strength needs.
Secure your spot by clicking here to register before the course fills up: only 12 spots available!
Minimum requirements for the class:
- Pain-free weight bearing in both hands and knees, as well as with your hands on a knee-height table
- Flexion active range of motion to 120 degrees
- No acute joint inflammation that would be exacerbated by physical activity
- Absence of unstable cardiovascular function requiring medication for relief
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.